border="0" />

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

HabsOnlineTV is looking for a new Admin


I've been working abroad for the past two years and it's getting harder for me to wake up at 6:00am to update the links due to an increased work load. I know how much the Habs mean to us fans living abroad or without cable access. This site has helped many fans watch the games since I started it in 2007.

I'm looking for someone to regularly update the links before each game. It only takes about 10 minutes of work but the schedule is very tight. They need to be updated 1 hour before each game to assure accuracy.

In exchange, you're free to promote your own website, social media links or other. Your links will be seen by over 200,000 visitors per month.

This is also a good opportunity for writers, journalists and bloggers to write articles. This is optional of course, the important thing is getting the correct links up on time.

If you think you're up for it, get in touch with me at igorstreams@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment